Whether you are pleasure fishing, carp fishing or participating in one of our poular match outings, you will need to adhere to the club rules.
By joining our club, you are agreeing to compky with all of our rules that are applicable at each venue (rules differ per water).
Failure to obey the rules may result in disciplinary action and you could end up banned from our club or serve a suspension.
Please note: If you are disciplined you will NOT be entitled to a refund of any portion of your membership fee. So
please ensure you know and stick to the rules.
Our bailiffs will be watching you and may also ask to inspect terminal tackle and check whether you have the correct
equipment to ensure the safe capture and release of our fish.
Upon arrival at either the meeting point or venue, all members are to remain in their cars until advised otherwise. No car sharing to be allowed.
- Members will be instructed on how & when they will be allowed to unload the cars, once unloaded members are to return to their car and wait for the draw to proceed, all this to be done to ensure that social distancing is maintained, except for members of the same household traveling together.
- Once everyone has unloaded and are back in their cars, the draw will take place. This will be done by alternate cars in the car park (i.e. No 1, 3, 5 etc) the match committee will carry out the draw, all matches will for now be a peg down. The match organisers will carry out the numbering before the draw commences, in order to maintain social distancing.
- There will be NO POOLS, the draw will be carried out as follows, the member will approach with the correct peg fee, and place it in the container on the floor in front of the draw organiser, keeping in line with social distancing. The draw organiser will draw the peg number from the bag for the member, (this will maintain only one person will touch the numbers) once the member knows the start & finishing times and any special rules, he can walk off to his peg. Distancing still maintained.
- At the end of the match everyone is to remain in their peg and start packing up, the weigh in will be carried out by the match committee in line with the Angling Trust recommendations. The member will remove his keepnets himself and transfer the fish into the designated weigh bucket, the organisers will then weigh & record the weight, calling out the weight, with the member checking that he agrees while still keeping a safe distance. The organiser will then return the fish to the water. The member will then return to his car and pack his gear away, still maintaining a safe distance when other members return.
- NO MEMBER IS TO FOLLOW THE SCALES, in keeping with the government rules on organised gatherings, the result will be given back at the car park for those that want to know, and posted on the Web-Site & Face Book within a few days.
- PLEASE, PLEASE keep to the social distancing rules, in respect to yourself & others. Any member found flouting these rules will be disqualified and asked to leave immediately.
- Breaking these rules could also invalidate the Venue and our Club insurance.
- If you or any member of your household have any symptoms of COVID 19 under no circumstances are you to attend any club matches.